Detect clotting disorders immediately for the most successful treatment
The unique PT/aPTT Combo cartridge provides results immediately—when you need them the most.
- Performs aPTT and PT, compared to just the ACT test on other analyzers, using citrated blood.
- Tests abnormalities in intrinsic, extrinsic and common pathways.
- Test time on normal sample is only 6-7 min.
- Uses only one test cartridge, compared to other systems using 2 cartridges, to reduce “hands on time”.
- Enables you to include COAG testing in your pre-op screening due to ease and speed of test.
- Designed and validated for veterinary use on canine and feline patients.
- Uses gold standard end point fibrin clot detection.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.